Traveling with medical items
Medications and personal medical electronic device (PMED) are allowed on the aircraft, but with a few conditions:
- Keep medications in a separate clear zip-lock bag.
- Keep the medication in the original container.
- Carry proof that it’s necessary. (if prescribed, you will need a doctor’s note)
- Expect screening.
- You cannot travel with someone else medication unless the medication is for your child or a family member who is incapacitated.
For further information, refer to
- Laws of Fiji
- CAAF Standards Documents
- CAAF Application Forms
- CAAF Aeronautical Information Circulars
- CAAF Guidance Documents
If you have any questions about this topic, email email@example.com