Mode S Transponder Codes
Aircraft with Mode S transponder equipment installed must have a unique Mode S address code assigned to them.
To find out the code (binary) for an aircraft, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mode S information displayed for a particular aircraft follows this format:
- First line shows the binary country code for Fiji.
- Second line shows the unique binary aircraft code.
- Third line shows the equivalent hexadecimal code.
For further information, refer to
- Laws of Fiji
- CAAF Standards Documents
- CAAF Application Forms
- CAAF Aeronautical Information Circulars
- CAAF Guidance Documents
- Fiji Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP)
If you have any questions about this topic, email email@example.com